How Do I Get Started?
You can Get Started right now. Within moments you will have a friendly credit repair specialist reach out to you to answer any questions you have as well as go over your credit file with you.
What Is The Cost?
- Depending on the plan you choose, there is a one-time startup fee. You will be charged upon signing up and your disputes will be sent out immediately. After enrollment, you will be charged once every thirty days your membership fee that you choose.
- Learn More: Pricing
Are Upgrades Ever Needed?
- No. You will never need to pay more for extra services. If you need it, we’ll be here to help.
- Our service includes a detailed evaluation to create a specific plan of action for you that will help you reach your highest score possible.
When Should I See Results?
- Due to our efficiency, our overall removal rate for our clients is 87%. We dispute all of your negatively impacting items immediately. We do not dispute one item at a time like other credit repair agencies with the motive of keeping you in their program for a long-period of time.
- If you sign up today we should have your first round results in 30-34 days due to the credit bureaus having 30 days on average to process disputes.
- You should see results each month you are in our program.
- You can view your results each month on your secure personalized portal while you’re in our program.
How Many Items Do You Dispute At A Time?
We dispute ALL of your negatively impacting items at once.
How Does Credit Repair Work?
Credit Repair is the process of removing inaccurate or erroneous information from your credit report. Our job is to dispute these questionable items with all three credit bureaus to ensure your profile is accurate and up-to-date.
How long Does The Program Last?
Everyone’s situation is different, but our average client is with us for five to six months.
The duration of our program is dependent on the number of items that need to be disputed, as well as the responsiveness from the credit bureaus. Our overall removal rate for our clients is 87% which is among the highest success metrics in the credit repair industry.
Can I Take a Break?
Absolutely. We are here to service you and add joy to your life, not stress. If you’re going through a financial bind at the moment, just reach out to your sales or customer service representative and we will accommodate your needs.
How Do I Cancel My Credit Repair?
Our clients have no contracts with us. You can cancel your account at any moment. Just reach out to us by phone or e-mail and we’ll be more than happy to stop your services with us.
Is There a Fee/Charge When I Cancel?
Nope. With our program there are no surprises or hidden fees.
Is There a Couple Discount?
If you and your significant other are looking to sign up together, the startup fee for the second person is 50% off.
Do We Have To Be Married To Get The Couples Discount?
No you do not. If you live together and want to sign up at the same time, we want to help you out as much as possible.
Does Your Program Help Me Consolidate My Debt?
We are not a debt consolidation company. If you have a high amount of debt that’s active and would like feedback on what to do, then as an active client we will be more than willing to share our thoughts on how to address that situation.
How Do I Know If I Need Credit Repair?
Great question. The reason we have such high reviews spread on so many platforms is because we run our business on integrity. If you’re unsure whether or not you need it, just give us a call and we can conduct a free evaluation for you. If you need it, we’ll tell you why. And if you don’t, we’ll tell you why. Our goal is to help you reach your short-term goals.
Does Paying My Bills Improve My Score?
Yes and no. Paying your bills on time will improve your score in the long run, but it will not offset or remove any negatively impacting items that you might have on your credit file at the moment.
What are Equifax, Transunion, and Experian (the Bureaus)?
The bureaus are also what we call Credit Reporting Agencies.
They are privately held companies that sell your personal and financial information in the form of “credit reports” to businesses (like Visa, American Express, MasterCard, etc.) who use that information to make an educated decision on whether or not to lend to you.
Due to secret-keeping behavior by these companies in the past, and the ever-increasing importance of credit in the lives of Americans, the government created laws to empower consumers to defend themselves from misrepresentation in the financial world.
Unfortunately, even with these laws in place, the processes to challenge these entities and the information they report about can be very complex and time-consuming. That’s why consumers hire us to work on their behalf.
What Areas Do You Service?
We service clients nationwide. Although we are based in Miami, we are able to service clients from all over the USA.
Do I Have To Do Any Work?
We do everything for you. Leave the busy work for us and rest assured you are in the best Credit Repair hands!